From the moment that God created the universe, he knew the plan of salvation he had in mind for us. He spoke, and through His Word all was brought into existence. His Spirit hovered over the waters and when it was done, God declared it all to be good. Even today, that one God made up of Creator, Word, and Spirit still speaks to His creation and seeks a relationship with us. In fact, we were created for that very purpose. Unfortunately, through the sin of those first people, God’s creation was corrupted and our relationship with Him was broken. People often talk of seeking God, and how humanity has nearly always done so. But the story of history is not so much one of us seeking Him, but rather Him bringing about his plan to restore that broken relationship and reconcile the world to Himself.
- Traditional Lutheran Liturgy Service May 29, 2022 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Worship Center (420)
- Traditional Lutheran Liturgy Service May 29, 2022 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am Worship Center - Holy Cross Lake Mary
- Bible Study May 29, 2022 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Community Center (120)
- Middle & High School Service May 29, 2022 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-2-Youth Center (65)
- Contemporary Family Service May 29, 2022 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Worship Center (420)
- Men's Bible Study May 30, 2022 at 7:00 am – 8:00 am
- High Noon May 30, 2022 at 11:30 am – 1:00 pm N203