From the moment that God created the universe, he knew the plan of salvation he had in mind for us. He spoke, and through His Word all was brought into existence. His Spirit hovered over the waters and when it was done, God declared it all to be good. Even today, that one God made up of Creator, Word, and Spirit still speaks to His creation and seeks a relationship with us. In fact, we were created for that very purpose. Unfortunately, through the sin of those first people, God’s creation was corrupted and our relationship with Him was broken. People often talk of seeking God, and how humanity has nearly always done so. But the story of history is not so much one of us seeking Him, but rather Him bringing about his plan to restore that broken relationship and reconcile the world to Himself.
- OFFICE CLOSED April 19, 2019
- Good Friday Service April 19, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Worship Center (420)
- High Noon April 20, 2019 at 11:30 am – 1:00 pm N203
- AA - High Noon April 20, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Holy Cross Lake Mary-2-Classroom N203 (24)
- AA - High Noon April 20, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Classroom N203 - Holy Cross Lake Mary High Noon is a regularly held AA meeting that occurs on HCLM's campus.
- Sunrise Service April 21, 2019 at 6:30 am – 7:30 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Worship Center (420)
- Traditional Lutheran Liturgy Service April 21, 2019 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Worship Center (420)