Each Sunday, tithes and offerings are collected during our worship services. Each Monday, volunteers from the Financial Team help to count the offerings and enter the giving data into our computer system. The whole process only takes a couple hours and volunteers only need to serve about one Monday each month. If you’d like to be a part of the Financial Team to assist in the counting and recording of tithes and offerings, you can contact Dennis McGavock through his bio on the top-right.
- High Noon July 21, 2018 at 11:30 am – 1:00 pm N203
- AA - High Noon July 21, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Holy Cross Lake Mary-2-Classroom N203 (24)
- AA - High Noon July 21, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Classroom N203 - Holy Cross Lake Mary High Noon is a regularly held AA meeting that occurs on HCLM's campus.
- Traditional Lutheran Liturgy Service July 22, 2018 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am Worship Center - Holy Cross Lake Mary This event has a Google Hangouts video call. Join: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/hclm.org/traditional?hceid=aGNsbS5vcmdfN21sNDF2N2NvZ2w0anFsbDY2cmMxN3Zxc2NAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ.5235pokte6c9cj54pso8jhssbk&hs=121
- Traditional Lutheran Liturgy Service July 22, 2018 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Worship Center (420)
- Bible Study July 22, 2018 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Community Center (120)
- Contemporary Service July 22, 2018 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Worship Center (420)