Each Sunday, tithes and offerings are collected during our worship services. Each Monday, volunteers from the Financial Team help to count the offerings and enter the giving data into our computer system. The whole process only takes a couple hours and volunteers only need to serve about one Monday each month. If you’d like to be a part of the Financial Team to assist in the counting and recording of tithes and offerings, you can contact Dennis McGavock through his bio on the top-right.
- Traditional Lutheran Liturgy Service July 25, 2021 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am Worship Center - Holy Cross Lake Mary
- Traditional Lutheran Liturgy Service July 25, 2021 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Worship Center (420)
- Middle & High School Service July 25, 2021 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-2-Youth Center (65)
- Bible Study July 25, 2021 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Community Center (120)
- Contemporary Family Service July 25, 2021 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Holy Cross Lake Mary-1-Worship Center (420)
- Men's Bible Study July 26, 2021 at 7:00 am – 8:00 am
- Sheila Diaz - L Team Room July 26, 2021 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm